Version 8.11 of Saral TaxOffice software has been released on 07th September 2013. The release notes are provided here for the reference.
Click here to visit the Software Download page.
Release Note for Saral TaxOffice
- Audit Report Form 3CEB is provided for A.Y. 2013-14
- Data entry is provided as per format specified in schema.
- Generate Report –Form 3CEB (Word) report is provided as per format.
- Generate e-return file – On click of “Generate e-return” system checks for missing mandatory data and then generates e-return file (also validates the file with the schema).
- Validate e-return file – Validates the selected e-return file with the schema.
- Register CA – To upload e-return file, CA should be registered with IT e-filing website. ‘Register CA’ will help the same (auto fills available details of the CA selected in Form 3CEB).
- Add CA – To upload e-return file CA should be added in the ‘List of CA’ of the Assessee. ‘Add CA’ feature will help the same (available details are auto filled).
- Submit e-return file – Uploads the e-return file to IT e-filing website using CA login credentials.
- Approve/Reject e-return file – After submitting the e-return file, Assessee has to approve it to complete the audit report submission process. ’Approve/Reject e-return file’ feature helps the same.
Audit Report Form 3CA-3CD & Form 3CB-3CD is updated as per new format.
- Point 14 (Particulars of depreciation allowable as per Income-Tax Act)
Additions/Deductions detailed entry is captured
- Point 32 (Accounting ratios)
Amounts are captured with the ratio
- Service Tax computation report provided for period Oct 2013 – Mar 2013.
Details of Version 8.10 is available here >>