Version 8.00 of Saral TaxOffice software has been released on 11 March 2013. The release notes are provided here for the reference.
Click here to visit the Software Download page.
Release Note for Saral TaxOffice
- In Tools Menu – System information is provided.
Registration is now online and made simpler.
- To know the computer configuration
- Tools are provided to modify certain system configuration.
- A Link is provided to Relyon Technical Support blog.
- Registration for F.Y. 2013-14 is enabled.
- About screen – provides detail about the registration like Registered/Trail version, Customer ID, Single/Multi user - Server/Client.
- For HUF instead of first name and middle name, person signing and signatory PAN is captured to help the ITR filing.
Balance Sheet and Wealth tax enabled for F.Y. 2012-13.
Billing is enabled for F.Y. 2013-14.
- Members – Tasks Grid View is provided. On double click opens entry for modification.
- Client - Tasks Grid view - On double click opens entry for modification.
- Client – Tasks report – option is provided to show manually entered serial no.
- Dashboard enhanced to show Tasks, key dates and interaction details between selected date range
- Billing is updated with Negative list changes i.e. any service that is not mentioned in negative list is taxable service. (applicable from 01st July 2012). Changes in service master:
Receipt register – option is provided to see the additional info such as DD/ Cheque/ Credit card/ Debit card/ Transfer details.
- For Taxable service
- If service is a declared service, user has to tick “Declared Service” option and select appropriate services from the declared service list.
- Incase abatement is applicable; user has to tick “Apply Abatement” option and select appropriate abatement from the available abatement list.
- For Exempted service - Exempted service classification has to be selected.
- For service mentioned in Negative list – Negative list classification has to be selected.
- For Companies for F.Y. 2011-12 - Export to audit report provided in 3CD ratio screen.
- For Partnership firm – caption for 'Income Tax' menu modified to '‘IT & Appropriation'
- Excel import is supported for Excel 2007 (.xlsx) format.
- Assessee details screen (for companies)
- CIN is captured & PAN is displayed.
- In Signatory details
- Director’s details – DIN and PAN is captured.
- Auditor details – Firm Name and Reg. No. is displayed
Details of Version7.11 is available here >>