Below is the step by step procedure of filing Income Tax Return without digital Signature:
- Prepare your Income Tax Return and Generate XML.
- Save XML file in your favourite location [Say Desktop].
- If not registered, Register Assessee PAN at http://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- Login to Income Tax eFiling website.
- Click on" Submit your Return" for Respective ITR Form..
- Select the XML file saved on your computer.
- Click on "Submit" button". It will verify the return and then, will show ITR-V with Acknowledgement number.
- Take the printout of ITR-V in 2 Copies.
- Sign it through Authorised Signatory.
- Submit ITR-V [2 Copies] to Local Income Tax Office and collect a copy along with Receipt Stamp.
**In this process only ITR-V should be submitted in Hard-Copy [Paper Return] to IT office. No ITR Form Print out to be enclosed.